Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited owns 4 service stations (Lagos – 2 & Kano – 2) and fleet of 40 trailers with of capacity 36,000 / 40,000 / 45,000 & 50,000.00 liters and fleets of 30 peddling trucks, a staff of over 55 in number. The company is into haulage, logistics and also expanding into acquiring more service stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Transport, Oil & Gas)
- We are seeking a well experienced General Manager with in depth knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Transport and Logistics Business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 7+ years relevant managerial work experience in the oil and Gas Downstream sector.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience as General Manager.
- Must not be less than 40 years.
- Manage the activities of the transport/fleet activities
- Ensure availability of trucks for optimal use
- Introduce suppliers/vendors to the company
- Developing new strategies to improve the transport department and expanding existing Business,
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all activities in the transport section as required
- Introduce new businesses to the company.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.