Job for Investigation Coordinator in a Logistic Company
Avant Halogen – Our client, a Logistic Company located in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investigation Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree /HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 30-45yrs
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word document to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Investigation Coordinator – Lagos” as subject of your mail.