Job for Marketers in a a Fast-growing Bakery in Lagos Mainland
The Workplace Centre – Our client, a fast-growing Bakery located on the mainland is looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lagos (Preferable mainland)
- SSCE, OND and HND holders are welcome to apply
- 1- 2 years cognate work experience with proven track records of achievement in Sales & Marketing in confectionary (Bakery).
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high –performing Marketers to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative
- Cold calling potential customers
- Carry out research for target market and find viable companies to target
- Attend meetings with potential customers and close sales transactions.
- Establish a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Work to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the SM
- Entering all required data for sales into the company system.
- Manage all customer information and sales history.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Desk in managing information and communication with customers.
- Investigate and collaborate with the Sales Managers in resolving any queries from customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs for optimal customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting reports
Deadline: Friday 22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role (Marketers-Confectionary Bakery) applying for as subject to: email@example.com