Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Support Volunteer
Type of Role: Advocacy policy and research
Start Date: 16th December, 2019
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Support Volunteer will work with Program team as part of a team to operationalize specific program systems.
- The M&E Support Volunteer is responsible for supporting VSO Nigerian programs and partners to regularly, collect, enter, verify and analyze data and make timely database adjustments to measure the impact of the program.
- The positions will be based in Abuja and reports directly to the members of VSO programme management team – Education and Livelihood Program Managers and Head of Programs.
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge.
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- As a VSO volunteer you will work on an ad hoc basis, performing activities for VSO / your community during your free time
- Expenses you incur while volunteering for VSO are reimbursed (be more specific if applicable).
- If you are not able to work from your own home, VSO will provide basic accommodation (including utilities).
Deadline: 1st December, 2019.
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online