International Uniforms Nigeria Limited – Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and work wear for both individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Plan a production schedule for the job
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Set product quality standards
- Monitor quality standards of products
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Set production budgets
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Manage production budgets
- Implement cost control programs
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Perform any other responsibility assigned by the Managing Director.
- Minimum of HND in Clothing and Garment related courses
- Minimum of 7 years experienced in Clothing and Garment Making Industries
- Knowledge of Mass production Technique, Production Planning, Pattern Making and use of Folders and Attachments will be of great advantage
Deadline: 11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.