International Uniforms Nigeria Limited – Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and work wear for both individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Controller
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- To give size set sample approval
- To conduct a pre-production meeting
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue
- Ultimately ensure final product quality
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting Technicians and Pattern Maker with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Minimum of OND in Clothing and Garment related courses
- Minimum of 5 years experienced in Clothing and Garment Making Industries
Deadline: 11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.