Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IU/UX Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, etc.)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Proficiency with C# ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of .NET core will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.