Job Openings at Stedarol Consulting, 17th November, 2019
Stedarol Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Secretary to MD
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external. clientsScreen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointmentsMake travel arrangements
- Source office supplies and Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Minimum qualification: Possession of first degree in any Social Science courses with 2 or 3 years working experience.
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Stays familiar with the company’s needs
- Makes supply orders
- Coordinates with people in different company locations to see if a better price is available somewhere else or if suppliers in a certain area are not living up to expectations
- Double-checks the work of purchasing agents
- Communicates with executives and gains approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors or on new supplies
- Oversees supply chain management
- Communicates with suppliers and to make sure supplies get where they need to be when they need to be, even when a deadline is tight
- Maintains a network of professional contacts in order to discover new opportunities for good deals on ordersForecasts demand for certain products and makes orders accordingly
- Checks inventory, tracks how inventory is used, and adjusts purchasing habits in accord with apparent trends
- Processes payments and invoices
- Keeps a well-organised collection of contracts for easy reference when needed
- Attends meetings to stay up to date on the company’s objectives
- Attends conferences to meet potential new suppliers and glean insight from other professionals in the purchasing field.
- Minimum qualification: Possession of first degree in Purchasing and Supply or any Social Science courses with 2 or 3 years working experience.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdown
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required,
- Minimum requirements: Possession of first degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or any other related courses.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.