Inlaks – Established in 1982, Inlaks is an Information Technology Systems Integrator specialized in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT Infrastructure Solutions. Our customers cuts across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Utilities and the Distribution sectors of the economy. INLAKS also deploys Commercial/Resource Planning Software and Services to many multinational companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Inlaks seeks to hire an experienced and highly qualified Business Development Manager with a proven track record of leading and managing teams within medium-sized or large dynamic organizations
- The selected individual is expected to
- Responsible for designing an effective and focused business development plan to reach target businesses effectively
- Responsible for producing engaging proposals both written and verbal that encapsulate what customer and needs and demonstrate the provider of choices
- Provides accurate and regular forecasts on activity and pipeline on new initiatives & innovative solutions to the ED.
- Develop the Business Development Strategy
- Distill from corporate strategy the commercial strategy and targets, and collaborate with executive stakeholders to define positioning of new products & services
- Act as a commercial sounding board in definition of roadmaps
- Develop pricing models for new and emerging products & services
- Learn and display in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Identify and map business strengths to customer needs.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Display updated local and international industry trends.
- Understand and solve client’s complex technical and business-requirements
- Provide regular and relevant feedback on Market conditions, competitor activities and progress towards business objectives.
- Analyze the current market position, i.e. the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Ensure all reports, plans, forecasts and administrative requirements are completed accurately and in a timely manner both personally and for the team.
- Identify target segments where market share is low and produce a plan to target and grow sales in each of these segments.
- Marketing Execution
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities strategic to Inlaks through market research and analysis, external relationships, and other means.
- Work closely with go-to-market team to help create the marketing plan
- Feed requirements for solutions into CTO & product development teams
- Proactively prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Manage the full Solution life-cycle, from initial opportunity through to delivery of solution.
- Manage both new and existing clients, develop pipeline of opportunities
- Work both directly with clients and with partner vendors on business opportunities
- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual new business targets
- Meet with clients to qualify engagements and gain commitment
- Business Administration – manage the reporting of the KPI’s* and general CRM housekeeping
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Support Channel Activity with Partner Account Mapping and Partner Activities.
- Attend marketing events, trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Drive New Programs
- Identify new and profitable opportunities with existing customers and leverage these to increase profitable sales with them
- Develop business opportunities with new accounts
- Develop specific actions plans to ensure revenue growth of INLAKS products
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build and maintain relationships with all business prospects
- Partner Ecosystem & Relationship Management
- Commercial partnerships and agreements with 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure continuous improvement in a change-oriented culture.
- Build strong customer relationships and strategic partnerships to assess customer needs and recommend appropriate products.
- Leading meetings with prospective clients across different sectors to discuss their requirements in detail
- Generating proposals for clients once requirements have been carefully scoped.
- Formulating clear, structured and detailed responses to RFPs and RFIs, in line with our services and capabilities.
- B.Sc. preferably in related field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Marketing, Sales etc.;
- MBA or M.Sc Degree in a related field is an added advantage;
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, digital banking, networking, server administration, OEM Partnership
- Strong project and team management skills
- Minimum of 10 years of sales and business development experience –
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments
- Proven new business sales achievement.
- Experience in Direct & In-Direct sales roles.
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Understanding of solution and consulting service selling.
- Understanding of Corporate IT teams and their buying processes.
- Industry experience in banking, ICT an added advantage
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Strong presentations and communication skills required
- Experience working in a global organization preferred.
Job Title: Sales Director
Inlaks seeks to hire an experienced and highly qualified Sales Director with a proven track record of leading and managing sales teams large dynamic organizations. The selected individual is expected to:
- Responsible for promoting the sales of products and services to potential and existing customers
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the market strategy and position the Inlaks products and services to ensure they provide a solid value proposition for our target customers
- Responsible for building and nurturing executive relationships with clients and ensuring overall client satisfaction at the highest levels.
- Ensure quality execution of customer services, strategies, capabilities, and offerings with a high customer value in the industry.
- Plan and execute strategies to meet current sales projections and new business development.
- Monitor success against established performance, sales goals and quotas and Implement and enforce the use innovative processes and tools to continually improve sales performance
- Ensure the quality of the sales process and service operations
- Market Development
- Identification, mapping and engagement of uncontested market space;
- Capturing new demand outside of Inlaks Traditional Business Lines;
- Working closely with a cross functional teams from other Bus to define the market led products and services and deliver the resultant strategy;
- Provide leadership for Outside-in Market Strategy Development
- Provide strategic market insights for product value innovation;
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with external customers and all work colleagues to ensure an integrated contribution to Inlaks aims and objectives
Team Building and Performance Management:
- Provide direction and support to members of the extended team
- Develop and report key performance indicators for the unit to the Director, Emerging Business Unit;
- Monitor staff performances and encourage development within the team;
- Promote a climate of accountability, openness, collaboration and innovation.
- B.Sc. in any Business related discipline such as Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, and Business Studies.
- An MBA is an added advantage
- A professional certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in a similar role with at least 8 years in a leadership role and sales management experience
- Candidate must be passionate about creating new digital/IT solutions, and driving market engagement strategies within targeted sectors in order to grow the uptake of innovative IT products and services
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
- Inlaks seeks to hire an experienced and highly qualified Chief Technical Officer (CTO) with a proven track record of leading and managing technology teams within medium-sized or large dynamic organizations. The selected individual is:
- Responsible for contributing towards executive decisions with regards to partnerships, innovation and operations across the regions
- Expected to contribute towards defining the company’s strategy and responsible for defining his unit’s strategy along with the Executive Director
- Manages his unit’s budget and making investments that align with the company’s vision
- Ensures that the organization has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects within agreed deadlines and budget
- Develops and maintains a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Partners with business leaders to create robust solution roadmaps that are integrated with architecture and operations.
IT Strategy & Planning:
- Leverage technology to build business value
- As a member of the senior management team, make key contribution to the formulation of the company’s business and technology strategies.
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company’s goals and evolving needs.
- Help determine investment parameters, priorities and risks for company-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
- Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring IT impact on the business.
- Technology Operations (inclusive of Service, Policy and Community Relations, Risk Management and Information Security)
- Oversee all operations (but cohesively partner with other Units of the company) including but not limited to Engineering, Product Innovation, Data Science, Security & Infrastructure and Business Intelligence.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Establish a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure the company is leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value.
- Establish and enforce IT policies, processes, portfolio management, development standards and methodologies.
- Represent the organization, along with other top executives, from a technology perspective to partners, coalitions, government and community organizations and technology trade groups.
- Align IT risk management with corporate risk posture.
- Ensure compliance with security and cyber requirements and other recognized security standards.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and security-related procedures.
- Oversees disaster response and business continuity initiatives.
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with company business objectives.
Leadership and Team Development:
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Develop and execute an analytics program that will allow company business leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Hire, develop, evaluate and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals within the Business Unit.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in IT.
- Ensure that the organization has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects within agreed deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Partner with business leaders to create robust solution roadmaps that are integrated with architecture and operations.
- Lead and manage the Software Development and IT teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of our users.
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure, while supporting the product teams to meet current and future user needs.
- B.Sc. preferably in related field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology;
- MBA or MSc degree in a related field is an added advantage;
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, digital banking, networking, server administration
- Strong project and team management skills
- 10+ years of experience spanning IT (in hardware, networking, software development, product and engineering- related roles e.t.c)
- Proven track record of IT leadership, financial management, and strategic planning
- Experience with and thrives in a fast-paced ICT environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Highly analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills and strong business acumen.
- Strong software development, project management, process development and resource management expertise.
- Knowledge of software applications
- Experience developing and supporting mission-critical applications and complex business technology solutions.
- Deep expertise employing SDLC methodologies including agile and scrum.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with an ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.