Nioda Limited is a procurement, engineering and technical services firm with it’s head office in Lagos and branches in Abuja and Portharcourt, Nigeria. Our major areas of specialization are power supply, machinery, oil field services / procurement, transportation and agriculture. We are proudly Nigerian and have established strong ties within our industry both locally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, IT and regulatory compliance.
- Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions.
- You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business.
- If you’re also committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
Job Title: Process Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation
- The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- BS Degree in Engineering.
Deadline: Monday 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.