Job Opportunities at Xpertech Solutions, 8th November, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Type: Part-time/Remote
Interested applicants must have similar capacity experience and must be able to:
- Identify leas and prospects
- Confidently meet prospects and close deals
- Effectively and adequately handle enquiries from prospects
- Independently carry out job functions as issued.
- Minimum OND/Diploma in any course;
- At least 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Ability to conduct research across a number of industries and demographics;
- Ability to develop creative and engaging content;
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint tools.
Job Title: Full Stack Software/Web Developer
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Development experience for both or either mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of serverside languages Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- At home working in a test driven, agile team.
- Know how to work on a deadline.
- Problem solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Degree or HND in Computer Science, Information Management or any related course
- 1-2 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with “Full Stack Developer” as the subject of the email.