We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Ikoyi/Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Generate sales for the company through a B2C and B2B method and meet individual sales quotas.
- Build sales relationship from existing and potential customers
- Engage in cold calling to generate sales leads
- Profile and understand the needs of business customers
- Respond to incoming online, phone and email inquiries
- Act as a contact between company and its existing and potential clients
- Negotiate on price, discounts, delivery and specifications with the clients and Management
- Liaise with the inventory unit to check progress of supply
- Assist at the outlets when short of staff and during peak periods
- Observe and report buying trends to the Management
- Attend meetings and presentations form sales leads
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events.
Nature of the Job:
- Requires pressure and target driven ability.
- Minimum of 1st Degree
- Minimum of a one (1) year sales experience
- Must possess an excellent customer service skill
- Must have a strong persuasive ability
- Must have an excellent verbal communication skill
- Must have a good organizational skill
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work shifts
- Must have a good understanding of the retail sales process
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
- Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
- Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
- Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree .
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- We are looking for a passionate, goal-driven Candidate who will translate the Company’s sales/business objectives into actionable plans.
- Develop and implement key sales growth strategies and action plans
- Initiate and coordinate business partnership deals and opportunities
- Generate leads through market and client research
- Manage the CRM tool and ensure regular reporting on the sales funnel
- Monitor competitor activity and market dynamics within specific markets
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Conduct regular research on target clients for proposal and tender application and maintain a database of same
- Ensure all client-requirements and relevant specifications/compliance for proposal and tender application are duly met by the Company as and at when due.
- Manage a database of applications; organize and keep track of all applications sent out and follow up with requirement/instruction from targets
- Manage corporate client accounts; keeping tabs on payment details, purchase details, repurchase calendar, product & service needs, new product & service introduction
- Assess franchising needs, source target franchisee and manage the process
- Ensure our client, customers database and all information management is accurate, tidy and regularly updated
- Manage and coordinate the Sales team to meet revenue objectives of the Company
- Set activities and revenue targets for the sales team and ensure individual and team sale quotas are consistently met or exceeded
- Prepare constructive sales report to the Management
- Build and maintain a formidable sales team at all times
- Advise on discounts and price changes
- Make proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Liaise with Human Resources to identify training needs of the sales team
- Monitor sales performance of the team
- Prepare sales projection periodically
- Advise the Management on growth strategies and implementing action plans
- Identify new market opportunities and key improvement areas in the sales process
- Liaise with the Marketing Unit to reach target population
- Minimum of three (2) years working experience in Sales
- Must possess excellent leadership skill
- Must have an extreme competitive nature and a passion for sales
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be very, personable, social-able and pleasant
Deadline: 14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.