Job Vacancies at Hubmart Stores Limited, 7th November, 2019
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- We are looking for an Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and database
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Job Title: Business Intelligent Analyst
Location: VI, Lagos
- Create effective data visualizations, reports, and analytical solutions that provide stakeholders access to critical metrics and insights
- Develop scalable, automated dashboards, reporting and visualization to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives; understand root causes of what impacts attainment of those objective
- Dig into the details behind how metrics are calculated, and ensure that the source data matches the needs of the business
- Provide ad hoc analyses that drive critical decision-making and propel organizational success
- Partner with IT in development, testing, and debugging of BI Solutions/application/systems
- Work with IT to support, monitor, document, and troubleshoot our BI environments
- Serve as expert on BI tools by offering general help and guidance to end users and assisting with training and development of other users
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field, or equivalent level of experience
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analysis, financial analysis, or similar roles
- High comfort level with MS Office, including advanced fluency in Excel
- Proficient using R and BI and visualization tools such as PowerBI, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, or Tableau
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Exceptional written presentation skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, visualizations)
- Retail experience a plus.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and challenges the status quo
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Sharp attention to detail and data accuracy
- Exceptional quantitative skills and financial acumen
- Ability to bridge analytics and business with ability to speak the language of both
Deadline: 30th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.