SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Junior Commissioning Specialist (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-14162
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract duration: 1 month ONSHORE + Offshore 4/5 month daily mission
Slot: 6 Openings (2 Junior Electrical Commissioning Specialist, 2 Junior Instrument Process Commissioning Specialist, 2 Junior Instrument Telecom Commissioning Specialist)
- SPIE OIL & GAS Services Nigeria is looking for Commissioning Specialists profiles to join the task force in Nigeria.
- Project: Setting up with the commissioning instrument procedures on the commissioning execution phase (Onshore & Offshore)
- Under the control of the Commissioning Site Leader, to liaise with Project Company team (Systems Engineers, his counterpart in engineering / construction), main contractor (Instrument engineers, commissioning team), Vendors (Instrument specialists) and Production team
Activities on the commissioning execution phase – Onshore:
- To assist the Commissioning Site Leader in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- To provide reports as per project requirements.
- To participate to all commissioning meetings and all instrument related and technical discussions.
- Witness precommissioning activities performed by the contractor and ensure, for his discipline, that each subsystem dossier reaches the “Ready For Commissioning” and “Ready For Start-Up” status with associated punch lists.
- To attend/ monitor operational and performance tests.
Activities on the commissioning execution phase – Offshore:
- To monitor and follow up instrument precommissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and smooth handover Validate the results of the functional and operational tests
- To be committed into the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- To be prepared to directly supervise the instrument commissioning execution jobs, if required.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- Extensive experience working as a Junior Commissioning Specialist on project commissioning execution phase (Onshore & Offshore)
- Minimum of 5 years extensive experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Languages English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online