Job Vacancy for a Shops Manager in Abuja
A reputable company based in Abuja is recruiting the following personnel to manage their bettin3 shops in Abuja:
Job Title: Shops Manager
- You’ll plan, organise, coordinate and direct activities of 5 bettin3 shops.
- Tending to every aspect of the day-to-day running of the shops, spending a significant amount of time at the shops liaising and working with staff and customers.
- You may also carry out cashier duties (which includes making bank deposits) and be involved in the development of a team of cashiers, while working to ensure the profitability of the shop as a business.
- In addition to being responsible for all areas of management including sales, staff and resource management, they are responsible for good levels of customer service and for ensuring the profitability of the shop as a business.
- A BSc/HND/OND in relevant field of study;
Skills & Qualities:
- – Excellent numeracy skills; capable of working quickly and accurately.
- – Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills
- – Ability to work well under pressure.
- – Scrupulously honest and reliable.
- – Tact is required when dealing with awkward customers and genuine complaints.
- – Excellent and proficient computer skills. Most especially, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & Word), Email operational proficiency e.g. sending, attaching, uploading, etc.
- While an interest in sport is preferable, it is not essential. However, experience of customer service in a cash-based environment is required. Previous managerial experience will also be considered.
- – Keeping accurate records of profits, losses and takings.
- – Training and supervising staff.
- – Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- – Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation or industry regulations.
- – Promoting and marketing the business.
- – Shop presentation and security.
- – Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 11th November 2019