Job Vacancy for Legal Counsel in a leading Law Firm
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a leading Law Firm situated in Ikeja and led by a Senior Advocate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
- We are seeking to hire an experienced Legal Counsel.
- Advise and represent the organization in courts and before government agencies (regulators).
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations and advise the organization on how to proceed.
- Present facts, orally and in writing, to the organization, to courts, and government and other agencies and argue on behalf of the organization.
- Prepare and file legal documents (e.g., suits, appeals, contracts, deeds).
- Communicate with the organization, the courts, and other legal counsel.
- Conduct research and analysis of the organization’s legal issues.
- Minimum of 4 years Post-call to Bar, and with Appellate Experience.
Deadline: 12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.