Atidam Pharmacy is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
- Outstandingly conversant with the principles and procedures of professional pharmacy job.
- Sufficient familiarity with hospital practices, guidelines, and regulations in relation to compounding and apportioning medications.
- Adequate knowledge of business in relation to organization of a hospital pharmacy.
- Sufficient understanding of efficient instructional and supervisory procedures and techniques.
- Ability to update records, calculate costs, organize reports and carry out other administrative and clerical staff duties.
- Proficiency in directing, overseeing, and evaluating the work of technical and professional staff.
- Effectiveness in maintaining and establishing efficient relationships with the public, employees, departmental staff and supervisorsr.
- Program, direct, review, and rectify pharmacy procedures.
- Render assistance to the technical and professional personnel in mixing, compounding and dispensing of various medications utilized by and sold to hospital patients.
- Make formal requests for all supplies needed.
- Familiarize self with current new pharmaceutical preparations prescribed for utilization by patients to be able to render assistance to hospital staff.
- Set up and maintain a certified system of keeping records and the preparation of yearly budgets.
- Oversee the organization of inventories.
- Establish and support pharmacy services in line with state and federal requirements.
- Design and organize job descriptions and prepare annual performance evaluation on all employees in a prompt manner.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply