Dietsmann is the leading independent specialist in Operation & Maintenance services for continuous-production plant in the oil & gas, power and mining industries with 40 years of accumulated know-how of plant and equipment. This is evidenced by Dietsmann’s long-term partnerships with many IOCs and NOCs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MIE Maintenance Engineer
- We are looking for a MIE Maintenance Engineer.
- He will report to the Project Leader and Engineering Maintenance Manager
Your Main Responsibilities
- Analyze project scope of work
- Recover feed-back from survey team and re-direct he information to Company Engineering Team
- Verify and propose Maintenance programs according to Manufacturer’s recommendations and/or field feed-back, local regulations and practices
- Write out documents delivered to Customer regarding the different activities (Guidelines, procedures and manuals)
- Analyze all types of technical documentation (Drawings, Manuals, P&ID …)
- Review and categorize the available technical documentation
- Survey the plant to evaluate specific maintenance as per proposed procedure
- Apply different types of maintenance methods and studies such as Criticality Study, Risks Assessment or RCM method as guided
- Assist in the preparation of the templates for the implementation of the maintenance engineering data in the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) Customer data base
- Actively participate in the scheduled meeting at Company or Customer HQ for the definition of the guidelines for the project development.
- Defines and insures the right execution of the QHSE plan for the project.
- Applies all Group QHSE procedures and environmental instructions,
- Informs the RQHSE all dangerous situations encountered,
- He is responsible for the implementation of general safety for himself and for the staff that is assigned.
- Knowledge of Engineering of Maintenance
- Motivation to work as expatriate
- Fluent English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you meet the requirements and are interested in the role, please submit your CV in English.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be approached.