Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Open Market)
Reporting to: ED, Sales & Marketing
- Breakdown monthly revenue target and divide among sales executives and key accounts.
- Achieve growth and attain monthly revenue target by successfully managing the sales team.
- Develop predictive Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR) for sales executive in line with achieving monthly targets.
- Develop strategy and tactics towards achievement of monthly revenue.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plan than expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Ensure 100% adherence to DRAR on a daily basis.
- Set monthly targets for outlets and key accounts based on revenue and approved products.
- Monitor outlet and key account performance on a weekly and monthly basis via communication of stock availability, order generation, and returns management.
- Ensure outlet achieves 100% of monthly targets and minimum of 1% of returns.
- Ensure outlets and key account shelves are always stocked.
- Provide market intelligence on competitors such as market shifts, emerging markets, new products/prices, etc.
- Ensure 100% of approved products for the brand are available in outlets and key customers.
- Work with production to ensure that minimum re-order level quantity for each products is maintained in the store at all times.
- Work with Logistics Department to ensure that 95% orders are delivered within 48hrs of initial order.
- Returns must be limited to 1 % of monthly sales.
- 80% of receivables must be collected within 14 days; 95% within 30 days; and the remaining 5% must be collected within 45 days.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Apply consequence management – reward high performers and apply necessary disciplinary action to underperforming executives.
- Review executive’s daily and weekly performance towards monthly target.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales executives to validate information in DRAR.
- Ensure executive achieve 100% of their monthly targets.
- Maintain sales volume and product mix towards achievement of target.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Selling and distribution cost cannot exceed 5% of monthly sales revenue
- Prepare monthly report analysis on fuel usage, transportation cost, mileage, etc. for management’s review
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Sales Director
- People management; curb lateness and absenteeism among sales reps
- Continually assess current distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management from time to time
Requisite Skill & Experience/Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc in Number related course such as Business Administration, Economics, Sales/Marketing, etc.
- Superior understanding of the company’s brands and products
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; protect trade secret
- Proficiency in the use of Selling module on ERP
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Certified member of Institute of Sales and Marketing Management of Nigeria (ISMMN)
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, online programs, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicant must live within Alagbado, Ikeja and Sango Ota axis.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Sales Manager(OM)”.