Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria.
Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services such as jobs, automobile, apartments for sale and rent as well as general merchandise in a secure platform. It’s major products categories include General Merchandise, Automobile, Real Estate and Verified Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager, Careers
- The Key Account Manager, Careers will manage relationships with major Clients seeking to fill job vacancies within their establishments. He/ She will be responsible for creating and maintaining long term business relationships by meeting their requirements.
- The successful candidate must be skilled in building strong partnerships. He/ She must be able to identify Clients’ specific needs and promote our company’s solutions.
- This position is a senior position offering great potential for growth.
- BSc or equivalent in any relevant field from a reputable higher Institution
- 3 – 5 years previous experience in a Key Account role preferably from an E-commerce firm
- Experience in a target driven role especially within a fast paced environment is a plus.
- Prior recruitment experience is a plus
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with Clients’ needs and organizational goals
- Identify Clients needs and be passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with the Company’s goals.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships. You will have to build and consistently expand a strong Client base.
- Ability to think logically and provide Client-centric solutions.
- Developing strong connections with leading Brands to build long-term business relationships.
- Identifying Clients’ recruitment needs and providing solutions by ensuring suitable candidates are selected from our large database and forwarded to the Clients for selection.
- Influencing the Key Account team’s performance to ensure monthly KPI’s and targets are met.
- Conducting research for strategic process improvement.
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to Director.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using ‘KAM Careersâ€‹’ as the subject of the email.