Latest Job Openings at Bustom Homes and Properties Limited, 14th November, 2019
Bustom Homes and properties was established in 2016, it is a Real Estate company that is committed to provide comfortable, standard and affordable housing solution across Africa and beyond. It’s an indigenous well established Real Estate company that is into buying, selling, developing, building of lands and houses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified individuals will be called upon
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Content Writer
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments. A Content Writer handles the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
- As a Content Writer your responsible is to add value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
- Additional tasks handled by a Content Writer may include analyzing marketing metrics and collaborating across departments in order to execute brand initiatives.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.