PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Media sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Our client is urgently seeking for a qualified, self-sufficient, and thorough Researcher for immediate hire
- Using extensive research methodologies, you will perform detailed research in your assigned field, analyze the gathered data, and present your findings
- You will play a vital role in sourcing and extracting valuable market information to benefit our organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with Editor, Senior writer and Publisher to determine research objectives
- Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to specific needs
- Formulate effective and efficient research processes
- Design surveys, questionnaires, polls, etc. specific to research requirements
- Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept tests, etc. to gather data
- Conversant with and willing to do archiving and internet research
- Organize and maintain research databases
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies
- Compile and organize findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams
- Document, report, and present research findings to management, Editor and Senior Writer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Management Science
- 3 – 5 years experience in editorial research (Magazine or Newspaper) Or general research
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies
- Experience using statistical analysis software
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet savvy.
- Effective communicator, both orally and written.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This person will work with the chief operating officer and the editor of the company to plan, develop and implement digital marketing strategy to reach more people, raise more funds, and build stronger relationships with our audiences.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Plan and coordinate a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the redesign of the company website.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Job Title: Copy Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
- Carry out research and verify factual correctness of information, such as dates and statistics.
- Check text for house style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies.
- Arrange page layouts of photos, articles, and advertisements.
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability.
- B.Sc/B.A in English, Mass Communication
- 3-5 years editing experience
- Has a good knowledge of news room work ethics
- Exceptional ability in writing and editing
- Creativity: Copy editors must be curious, creative, and knowledgeable about a broad variety of topics.
- Good judgment: For non-fiction pieces, copy editors must determine whether enough evidence exists to report on a story, and have a strong grasp of the ethics of certain stories.
- Detail-orientation: A main task of the job is to make written work error-free, and to ensure that it matches the publication’s required style.
- Interpersonal skills: Good communication and interpersonal skills help editors communicate with tact and encouragement to writers.
- Writing skills: Copy editors must be able to write clearly and with good logic, and ensure that content has correct punctuation, grammar, and syntax.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.