Bobsky Travels and Tours is currently recruiting qualified to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
Job Title: NYSC/Marketing Officer
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- No previous experience of digital marketing role needed.
- An added advantage if you have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- 6 months Internship for graduate/ 1 year NYSC Placement.
Job Title: Office Manager
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline:11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.