Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communication Specialist
- Responsible for generating communication materials like press releases, media alerts and fact sheets
- Develop documents for a variety of internal and external Corporate Communications
- Handle various Corporate Communications activities like planning development, media relations execution and trade show support
- Oversee the strategies of internal communication related with business activities of the organization
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise the company’s products/services on various media.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Must be a FEMALE with familiarity in B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Hygiene)
- Generate huge sales by finding prospective buyers for the company’s products
- Sales and marketing of Decorative Paints, Hygiene and Cleaning Products such as; Soaps, Detergents etc.
- Follow up on prospective clients to meeting up with sales targets.
- Manage business relationship with new and existing clients.
- Investigate leads and understand the market trends.
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND In Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2yrs experience as a Sales Executive.
- Must be resident in KANO and fluent in speaking HAUSA LANGUAGE.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Good Communication and human relation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Communication Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.