HIPOT is located at 2, Dreamworld Africana way along Orchid Hotel road by 2nd toll gate, Eleganza, Lekki. We are known for the sales and manufacturing of home hardware(s) (internal and external doors, kitchen faucets and sanitary wares). We also have a construction arm that handles building projects which we have been for the past 5 years and since earned a good name.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Up-to-date reports.
- Age: 30-33 years
- At least HND in Accounting from any recognized higher institution
- At least 3- 5years work Experience
- Must have strong communication skills,
- Team player.
- Residing along Lekki-Ajah axis
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for sub-contractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations; Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other issues that may arise.
- Up-to-date reports.
- B.Sc/HND Civil Engineering or Building Technology
- He must be conversant with Engineering Softwares packages
- A proven track record (with stable employment with the same company/group for at least five years)
- Driving Skills
- Age 35 – 40 years
- Residing around Lekki- Ajah Axis of Lagos State.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in pdf format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.