A local Non-Governmental Organization seeking to address malnutrition in women of reproductive age and girls across the six geographical zones of Nigeria, through the provision of nutrition services is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields (Statistics, Economics, Demography, Anthropology, Development Planning or Social Work, Epidemiology)
- At least five years at progressive experience of monitoring and evaluating public health/nutrition or any large social sectors programs.
- Experience in the use of monitoring and evaluation techniques and methodologies including; conducting operations research, household surveys and qualitative assessments; data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Proficient with analytical tools and software such an Stata, SPSS, MS Excel, etc.
Job Title: Logistics and Procurement Manager
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Sciences, Accounting with training in procurement logistics and supply chain management
- At least seven years’ experience in procurement planning management in private sector/international organizations
- Strong credibility, integrity and efficiency in procurement health-sector goods and commodities
- Skilled in the use of ICT tools far inventory, logistics and supply chain management
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written) is English.
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience
- At least seven years of experience in a bi-lateral or or multi-lateral agency financed project in Nigeria (or an African country)
- Knowledge and expertise in project preparation, commercial negotiation, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing and reporting
- Efficient in solving problems with sound judgement
Job Title: Nutrition Specialist
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a Nutrition/Public Health with minimum of five years at post Master’s experience.
- Experience in nutrition related issues with multi-sector of teams to the country,
- Familiarity with analytical tools and ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical approaches for operational work
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English. Knowledge of other
- Nigerian languages will beep an asset.
Job Title: Project Director
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Nutrition, Medicine, Sociology, MBA)
- At least 10 years of field experience managing development projects
- Experience managing projects with a focus an behavior change would be On onset
- Proven communication skills (oral and written) in English.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a One Page Cover Letter as a single MS word document explaining suitability for the position to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title and preferred Geographical Zone” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.