Perfectmix Consult – Our client, a reputable Building and Civil Engineering Construction firm based in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Officer
- Provide accounting clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, cash, banking transactions and investments records.
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Liaise with the Auditor to prepare the annual audit account.
- Contribute to preparation and submission of bids, tender, contractor prequalification, etc.
- Prepare and maintain HR related documentations including staff payroll, pension, PAYE, HMO etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to apply knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Competency in MS Office, and accounting software compulsory.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- BSc Accounting or any other related field
- 3 – 5 years good work experience
- Audit background experience preferred
- AATWA or ACA an added advantage.
- Good written, verbal communication and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Tender documentation, negotiation and award administration
- Producing construction start budgets and monthly valuations, including cost to complete assessments
- Managing the billing process to minimize capital usage
- Pricing up variations and re-measuring subcontractor accounts.
- Participate and advise the impact of variations/design cost control/value engineering;
- Participate and advise on program/delay issues arising from change/variation and to prepare claims for extensions of time;
- Prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts;
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Support Business Development with RFQs and RFPs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess good degree in Quantity Surveying with at least 5 years proven track record with solid periods of employment on Build, civil and infrastructure Projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Civils, M & E engineering works and measurements
- NIQS Professional qualification and prior consulting background would be an added advantage
- Creative and logical approach to tasks
- A successful track record of converting tenders
- First rate analytical and communication skills necessary with proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and AUTOCAD systems.
Deadline: 21st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.