Latest Vacancies at Bustom Homes and Properties Limited, 24th November, 2019
Bustom Homes and properties was established in 2016, it is a Real Estate company that is committed to provide comfortable, standard and affordable housing solution across Africa and beyond. It’s an indigenous well established Real Estate company that is into buying, selling, developing, building of lands and houses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of Driver.
- Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Job Title: Managing Director
- We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership. The Managing Director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
- To be successful as a Managing Director you should be able to manage and advance a business’s strategic objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Director is an exceptional leader, drives a company’s strategic visions, and is adept at crisis management.
Job Title: Cinematographer
- We are searching for a skilled and innovative Cinematographer to join our team.
- The Cinematographer’s responsibilities include reading scripts and liaising with the director and visiting locations to take test shots.
- You should suggest suitable lighting, angles, filters, and techniques to the director, and also work with the processing lab and post-production team.
- To be successful as a Cinematographer, you should be detail-oriented and demonstrate good creative intelligence.
- Outstanding candidates are easily inspired, have a strong vision and the ability to communicate that vision to the director and film crew.
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Content Writer
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments. A Content Writer handles the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
- As a Content Writer your responsible is to add value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
- Additional tasks handled by a Content Writer may include analyzing marketing metrics and collaborating across departments in order to execute brand initiatives.
Job Title: Site Engineer
- As a site engineer you are to offer advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
- A site engineer’s role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.