Advans is a leading microfinance group established in 2005. Advans mission is to build a model group of financial institutions to respond to the need for financial services of small businesses and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services. The Advans Group currently spans nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar.
Advans created La Fayette MFB (Advans Nigeria) in 2012. The microfinance bank has eight branches, including five in Ibadan, and wants to expand its network to cover other States in the coming years. Its primary target is MSMEs that have limited access to credit and financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welcome Desk Officer
- Entry level management position that is responsible for leading and assisting with the successful completion of daily shift requirements.
- Assists in completing financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Front office areas includes Guest Services/Front Desk. Strives to ensure clients and employee satisfaction and achieve the operating budget.
Education and Experience
- S.I.W.E.S. Application letter,
- 1 year experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online