New Vacancy for Accountant at Pad-Up Creations
Pad-up creations is a major producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we have provided over 1 million girls and women in 13 African countries with access to sanitary pads that will last them a minimum period of 1 year while creating 93 permanent Jobs. Over 15,030 businesses are created for women who distribute our products. We currently have trained over 400,000 girls and women on menstrual hygiene management and reproductive health. We believe that every girl/woman should find pride in their period irrespective of their economic class or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- 2 years post NYSC work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Deadline: 20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online