Raeanna Nigeria Limited is a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider in Nigeria and the African Sub-regions. Founded in 2001 as a telecoms infrastructure provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Driver
- To move Company’s employees around for official matters in Lagos and its environs.
- Take proper care of the Company’s car, regularly.
- Ensure, prompt, maintenance and servicing of the car.
- Run Official errands in line with Company’s policy.
- Must reside in Mile 2, Ikeja or Lekki.
- Must possess a minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience with good knowledge of Lagos roads.
- Vehicle Repair and Maintenance ability will be an added advantage.
- Valid driving license
Job Title: Base Transceiver Station (BTS) Engineer
- A Base Transceiver Station (BTS) Engineer plays an important part in the cellular network communication sector. The BTS engineer handles cell site installation, plus development and commissioning of the mobile station network.
- Extensive BTS commissioning and installation experience, installing and commissioning for 3900 and 6500 LTE, 3G and 4G sites, SDR Preparations
- RF (radio frequency) Awareness Certification or proof of training (which ensures good practical understanding of RF radiation issues for BTS engineers working on, or near, buildings, structures or telecoms masts – plus an understanding of current legislation).
- Rooftop Safety Access Certification or proof of training (to ensure BTS engineers are approved to work at height and aware of potential hazards).
- First Aid at Work Certification (FAW) or proof of training (to ensure BTS engineers who work in environments with hazards and risks, based on their needs assessment, are able to assist themselves and others should the need arise).
- The BTS/Transmission Engineer should have a sound knowledge and field experience of GSM/transmission technology and maintains Telecom Equipment on and off the tower.
- Performing prompt regular preventive Maintenance, Corrective and scheduled maintenance whenever required for about 30 cell sites.
- Troubleshooting and providing logical technical solutions to problems supporting client site by adhering strictly to maintenance checklist, site reporting and maintaining records of each site.
- Sound knowledge of GSM technology, transmission technologies both optical and microwave.
- Candidate should have I&C, maintenance experience on Ericsson, HUAWEI, ZTE, NEC, ALU equipments.
- The candidate will be responsible for various RF/ wireless activities like, Installation, commissioning, O&M of BTS sites which includes carrying out preventive, scheduled, corrective Maintenance.
- The candidate is also responsible for maintenance, installation & commissioning of optical ADM and Microwave equipments which includes carrying out preventive scheduled, corrective Maintenance.
- Should have good knowledge of SDH/SONET /Microwave technologies, BTS Software tools F
- Candidate should also be able to carry-out and guide alignment of antenna for both microwave and BTS.
- Proficiency in reading mechanical drawings
- Provide adhoc reports on technical and or field issues as necessary
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Radio & BTS experience with a GSM or wireless Telecomm operator
- 5-7 years working experience in Telecommunication Maintenance Industry.
Job Title: Fibre Optics Manager
- The Fiber Optic Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the equipment providers FO, subcontractors and technical teams
- He is part of a high-performing team responsible for the deployment of fiber optic cables.
Job Description includes, but not limited to:
- Design cable and system integration in support of the manufacturing of fiber optic cables.
- Coordinate projects schedules.
- Develop and maintain product drawings, specifications, and data sheets.
- Create and implement technical inspection and quality assurance procedures.
- Develop design tools and methodology for fiber optic cables.
- Submit technical documentation.
- Sales and/or technical support training & experience.
- Ensure quality up-to-date documentation for all service arrangements and generate reports.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a FTTH product offering.
- The selected candidate would combine a strong technical background with great organizational and communication skills, bringing a strong ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Autonomous in decoding logs to analyze results of the test.
- Good synthesize and communication skills to extract the right information to communicate.
- Ability to read, evaluate and interpret schematics, diagrams and maps.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
- At least a B.Sc or HND in Engineering or other related Sciences
- MBA is an added advantage
- Certification in CFOT, CFOS/D, CPCT
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Engineering/Project management Environments.
- Experience in the Fiber Optic deployment.
- Strong understanding of utility distribution networks.
- Experienced troubleshooting Fiber optic issues.
- General understanding of Fiber optic cable system design and theory.
- Good ability in coverage planning, traffic planning and network emulation.
- Telecommunications protocols, such as SS7, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, UTRAN, H248, BICC, VoIP,SIP, RTP,etc.
- Strong understanding of fixed, mobile and converged Telecommunication networks.
Deadline: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.