Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job type: Contract (1 Year)
Reports to: Business Change Manager
Supervises: Business Owner
- Business Analyst will work within the STAR programme reporting to Business Change Manager;
- Primary role is to lead and generate process designs which are required to transform key operational areas and processes within IHS Towers as result of adopting a new tower management system which will transform how tower asset are managed with greater efficiency.
- Business Analyst will become a key part of the programme team working in conjunction with the Tower Management vendor to generate key documents leading to new processes, and produce key program artefacts linked with identifying gaps between the “To Be” and “As Is” systems.
- Business Analyst will identify business problems, associated triggers, and business impacts, and elicit detailed business requirements, and identify potential organisational impact
- Business analyst will direction from Business Change Manager Assist with Benefits realisation & tracking.
- Business analyst will work alongside a variety of suppliers and vendors to identify alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommend new approaches during each phase where a change to working practice is identified.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Business Analyst have the capability to use different tools and techniques for elicitation, analysis, documentation and managing requirements
- Perform traceability of requirements.
- Lead process design work for all processes linked / associated with STAR programme
- Produce Gap Analysis & Change Migration Documents
- Understand & obtain a working knowledge of the “To Be” tower system processes
- Identify business problems, associated triggers, and business impacts
- Business Change Manager with Benefits realisation & tracking
- Maintain stakeholder relationships
- Organise and run process gap analysis workshops
- Produce accurate documents, and summary presentation which is both clear and concise.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Evidence of skilled based qualification relating to process analysis e.g CBAP/ ISEB BCS / Lean / BPM
- Analytical Skills relating to Business Process Modelling (BPM) / Lean methodologies
- Excel, MS Visio
- Capable elicitation produce detailed requirements to a high standard.
- Capable of undertaking requirements traceability.
- Familiar with tools & techniques I.e UML, BPMN, Pestile, SWOT,
- Familiar and able to adapt to different methodology Waterfall & Agile.
- Previous experience as a business analyst within Telecoms / Tower background.
- Knowledge of Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Exposure to Benefit Realisations mapping and tracking.
- Have some exposure to large scale transformation project / programme.
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Have strong innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience of using Business Process Modelling methodologies to deliver process designs.
- Have strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident communication skills working with stakeholders at various levels is essential.
- Are well organised and deadline driven
- Are a highly motivated team player
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes in an efficient manner. Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets.
- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications. Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Participates in external activities related to data modelling
- Takes responsibility for driving own development by actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities. Rapidly absorbs new information and applies it effectively.
Job Title: Call Centre Manager
Department: Call Centre Operation
- The Call Centre Manager operates at a business unit level and takes their instructions from the Business Unit Manager.
- The primary responsibility of the Call Centre Manager is to support the performance of day to day operational activities for Call Centre functions and they provide leadership to a group of senior Operations Specialists on the operational management of the business, ensuring delivery of contractual obligations.
Implement operational procedures:
- The Call Centre Manager ensures the implementation of operations in line with the regional operational procedures.
- They ensure that all the necessary operational policies, procedures and processes are clearly documented, regularly reviewed and cascaded throughout the operation.
- They direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business and company policies and objectives, including adherence to corporate standards and directing performance improvement plans. They identify areas of improvement in systems and process that operation within the center and plan, design and implement actions within the business protocols.
Ensure performance management:
- Call Centre Managers establish performance goals, allocates resources and assesses the policies of senior management within the business unit.
- They set operational and/or performance goals for each team which are aggressive, achievable and linked to long term goals.
- They ensure the delivery of operational performance against contractual requirements and implements new operational services that relate to the achievement of client satisfaction.
- They ensure that the required metrics and measures are in place and monitored to provision the management of the client SLA and contractual agreements.
- These individuals are excellent at establishing building and maintaining successful working relationships with clients and ensure that all client engagements are managed professionally.
- They manage client escalations and complaints and ensure operational delivery is in line with contractual obligations.
- They participate in and provide input into calibration sessions regarding the customer experience and facilitate regular client satisfaction reviews with the client, identifying areas for client satisfaction improvement and confirming strategic alignment.
- They take responsibility for the ongoing support of the operation to ensure sustained and profitable growth throughout the contractual lifecycle.
- They contribute to the establishment of an operational budget and manage and administer budget allocation.
- The Call Centre Manager acts as people manager for Operations Specialists within the business unit and takes responsibility for the operational management of the team.
- He/she ensures the full utilization of resources and provides leadership and motivates employees towards the fulfilment of the organization’s mission. To achieve this, the Call Centre Manager coaches and develops individuals in the team and takes the lead in critical situations.
- He/she manages work activities and ensures successful completion of processes. These individuals ensure that all human resources policies and procedures are observed and implemented.
- They contribute to the development and distribution of the relevant internal and external reports in line with business unit requirements.
- They analyze business data and identify and highlight trends to the management team and take the relevant action, as and when required. These individuals review current reporting tools and suggest improvements to meet the management information requirements of the business unit.
- They ensure that an account audit trail is kept and that the required change controls are in place.
- These individuals are action orientated and proactive and are flexible in their approach to operational management.
- They display excellent planning and organizing ability and set the example for customer service.
- They display excellent people management and leadership skills coupled with the technical expertise to remain actively involved in the day to day operational activities of the business area.
- They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
- Implement operations in line with the regional operational procedures and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business and company policies and objectives.
- Establish performance goals, allocate resources and assess the policies of senior management to ensure that client SLA’s and contractual agreements are met.
- Establish, build and maintain successful working relationships with clients and manage their escalations and complaints.
- Ensure sustained and profitable growth throughout the contractual lifecycle and establish and manage an operational budget.
- Effectively manage a team of Operations Specialists, their resources, development and overall performance.
- Produce and distribute reports to relevant stakeholders highlighting key metrics to support decision making.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ work experience.
- At least 6 years Call Centre operations management experience
- Call Centre Management / Business Qualification preferred
- Key skills and competencies:
- Possess a good understanding of Call Centre operations and business policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant legislation and service level agreements.
- Display action orientation and a proactive approach.
- Display excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach to operational management.
- Display sound knowledge of business strategic processes.
- Demonstrate good technical expertise.
- Display good verbal and written communication ability.
- Display excellent planning and organizing ability.
- Possess the ability to compile and maintain a budget.
Deadline: Thursday, 12th December, 2019; (Time – 3:00PM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.