Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Officer – Diagnostics
Ref Id: MD02
Locations: Kano, Sokoto, Calabar, Kwara, Gombe
Department: Medical Diagnostics Supplier
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for Sales Prospecting, Lead generation and relationship management within your region by contributing and implementing sales strategies and sealing deals that will meet required sales target of medical diagnostics equipment such as clinical chemistry analyzers, immunology, point of care systems, cold chain storage and biomedical engineering and increase company customer base and strong presence in your location especially within the B2B segment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of Second Class Upper) in Medical Laboratory Science or Science Laboratory Technology
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the sales of medical, laboratory or health equipment.
- Membership of ISMMN, ICSP or any health professional body is an added advantage
- Negotiation and Deal Closing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Sales Prospecting and Networking Skills
- Account Management and Cross selling
- Digital Marketing skills
- Innovation and Customer Centered
- Analytical and Numerical Skills
- Capacity to set and achieve sales targets
- Knowledge of local language
- Knowledge of Sales Force
- Knowledge on Medical equipment and laboratory supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Customer Acquisition:
- Attend meetings, events and training to keep abreast with industry trends
- Presents, promotes and sells company products to existing and prospective customers
- Reaches out to customer leads through cold calls, office visitations, emails, proposals or any other sales techniques
- Implements all company sales strategies at different locations while paying strict adherence to SOPs
- Maintains and expands customer database within assigned territory
- Constantly recommends company diagnostic products to customers to drive new product awareness and increase in revenue
- Recommend product offerings and promotional sales programs to new and existing customers
- Displays clear understanding of individual and team sales targets to improve volume of sales
- Maximizes understanding of local buying behavior to increase the volume of sales in specific locations
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members within locality to achieve or surpass agreed upon sales targets and outcome within scheduled time.
- Manages customers’ unique expectations in regional localities to improve pre-sales and post sales relationship with company which results in revenue growth
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and customer relationships with new and existing customers
- Liaises with the Key Accounts teams to ensure the resolution of all customer problems and complaints.
- Monitors territory/market potentials, track sales and status reports
- Provide management with market report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and new product potentials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online