Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Relationship Officer
Location: Ikeja Magboro, Victoria island – Lagos
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for Senior Relationship officers for our client in the financial industry to build and preserve trusting Relationships with our customers.
- The Relationship managers will create and maintain strong Relationship with our company’s clients to boosts our brand and profits in the long run.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant marketing experience in the financial industry
- A good first Degree
- A rich contact base
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft offices packages (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communicating and listening skills are essential.
- Generating new Business and identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Deposit Mobilization and acquisition of new customers.
- Providing customers with investment products like loans, fixed deposit, etc.
- Conducts Research to identify new market, Sales leads and customer needs
- Coordinate business activities including operations, managements meetings, third party engagement and office management.
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Promote the company products and services through pitches, exhibitions and Digital marketing
- Support customers through email, phone, online presentations, and screen-share and in person meetings
- Plan and oversee new online and offline marketing initiatives
- Build long-term Relationships with new and existing customers
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of the company products while also forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Prepare business documents and communications ensuring adherence to Law-established rules and guideline provide management with regular feedback.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.