Service Coordinator Job Vacancy in a Reputable Oil and Gas Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
- Candidate would always conduct regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Timely coordination, planning, preparation and of service jobs before, during and after job execution and as well provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Min of 8 – 10 years field experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Vast Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
- Valves & actuators
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Company’s technical workshop staff.
- Must be able to work in a team.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Service Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be contacted.