Tech Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at Ralds and Agate Limited
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client that is into ICT solutions /products requires the services suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Business Development Manager
- We are searching for a Business Development Manager with minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to corporate organisations.
- He will be primarily responsible for driving and guiding innovative and leading edge business development and commercial opportunity maturation for the company, developing customer-focused offerings to meet customer needs in an evolving marketplace.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Business and Commercial knowledge;
- Relationship Management – excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
- Project management and strong analytical abilities.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast growing Tech Company.
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning.
Deadline: 19th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “TECH BDM” as subject of your mail.