INTECH Process Automation is a renowned system integrator and automation solution provider for the oil & gas sector globally. Over a period of more than 20 years it has helped major Oil & Gas End Users to solve their most pressing issues of Instrumentation, Control & Electrical automation. INTECH’s broad automation solution product portfolio, technical skills, knowledge & expertise on equipment of all major OEMs and its asset-application specific approach to solution design is what differentiates it from a typical system integrator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Interface Manager, (I&C Automation)
Location: Lagos Nigeria.
- The Project Interface Manager is responsible for managing the necessary interactions across multiple work streams for major EPCI offshore construction projects providing relevant expertise within the project and, coordination across the various teams for the PM/Project Director.
- Dealing with external entities and contractors for the project in a confident and mature manner.
- Initiate regular scheduled technical interface coordination meetings with appropriate participants to discuss the matrix and proposed resolutions. Develop an action list within meeting notes with assigned ownership and due dates supporting project schedule
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for each contractor to limit conflict
- Promote clear communication between contractors as key to successful project delivery
- Establish phone conference calls, regularly scheduled and/or as required, to keep status/progress of developed actions to ensure that all parties involved in the work are properly coordinated, and those interfaces are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- Document according to interface management plan the request and exchange of design documents among contractors and subcontractors that support interface resolution
- Maintain the required interface documentation as per interface management plan
- Visits offshore site and onshore construction yard for evaluating and finalizing the Construction and commissioning aspects and space availability as and when required
- Manage both internal and external sources of information and interfaces according to the project scope and schedule
- Represent the project where appropriate to contractor(s), consulting companies and service providers as appropriate to the needs of the work for all interface requirements
- Identify and define Interfaces at earliest opportunity
- Develop an interdependency schedule for the interfaces
- Develop an interface coordinators list from engineering, procurement, construction, transport, hook-up and any other organizations which are required for resolution of interfaces
- Standardize and coordinate procedures between contractors
- Supporting the PM and standing in his place during his absence in meetings with End User
Skill & Expereince
- Should have an overall 10 + years of experience in the Nigeria and preferably with Brownfield and Greenfield project in Offshore Oil & Gas industry for a multinational upstream oil company
- Experience required of a Lump Sum Project
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is required with experience in ICSS and automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive command of English
- Cross discipline engineering experience is required, management role preferred
- Extensive years of experience in oil and gas production business, ideally EPCI offshore construction projects is preferred
- Experienced working with multinational contractors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online