Vacancy for General Manager at the Boardroom Apartments Limited
The Boardroom Apartments is a luxury mixed use facility with hotel accommodation, short stay apartments, recreational and leisure experience in Lekki, Lagos. A perfect location for corporate retreats and events; family get-away and re-unions; business travels; relaxation; and couples’ timeout.
We are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and exceptional individual to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- The successful candidate will provide an overall management of all aspects of the operations of the apartment and day-to-day staff management.
- He / She would be an ambassador of the brand, provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments to ensure maximized operations and above all guest satisfaction.
Other Responsibilities will be:
- Oversee and coordinate all operations of the hotel and apartments.
- Develop very apt quality assurance plans by conducting possible hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive Health and Safety measures.
- Ensure full compliance with defined hospitality standard operating procedures, policies and required statutory regulations
- Develop and manage online and offline media marketing strategies to further drive business awareness, reputation management and branding approach.
- Keep abreast of business opportunities and devise strategies to convert them into viable and profitable ventures. Provide insights on market activity/competitions, technological advancements and present them to the leadership team.
- Implement strategies for revenue optimization, pricing mechanism, and competition analytics. Actively participates in the hotel and apartment’s sales efforts, analysis and negotiates business.
- Maintain best practice that attracts accreditation, standardization, and industry recognition by reputable travel and tourism agencies/organisations.
- Deploy innovative methods that will drive exceptional guest experience and customer relations.
- Drive the Group’s expansion strategy on model articulation, implementation and replication across selected locations in Africa and other Western countries.
- Identify and curate innovative events, entertainments, that aligns with the theme and purpose of the establishment and for client satisfaction.
- Develop a customer systemic complaint handling process and practical feedback mechanism to improve the overall operations of the hotel and apartment.
- Oversee the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, vendor management and outsourcing activities in a cost saving manner.
Specification/ Qualification/ Other Relevant Experience and Skills
- Bachelors’ degree / HND in business or relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices
- Possess business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Experience in planning, budgeting, analytics
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice.
Deadline: 13th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.