McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client is one of Nigeria’s trusted and experienced Real Estate company for all property requirements. They offer a wide range of property services including leasing, buying and selling residential and commercial properties in Lagos and other parts of the country, including property management, and valuations and market research.
With extensive experience over the years, our client pride themselves with and extensive range of product to choose from and providing a professional specialized service to each and every individual.
They are seeking an experienced Real Estate professional to join their team as:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- They offer a wide range of property services including leasing, buying and selling residential and commercial properties in Lagos and other parts of the country, including property management, and valuations and market research.
- With extensive experience over the years, our client pride themselves with and extensive range of product to choose from and providing a professional specialized service to each and every individual.
- We are seeking an experienced Real Estate professional to join their team as Human Resource Manager.
- Key Role, reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall execution and accountability of the operations of the Sales, Leasing and Property Management departments.
- OND/HND/BSC in industrial and personnel management or any relevant field.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Logical thinking
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labour law
- Knowledge of Nigerian property law will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good knowledge of HR software
- 5 years or more experience
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Advise department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Coordinates management training in company policies such as sexual harassment.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectivenessand equity within the organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares the human resources operations budget
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind exits.
- Prepares reports on and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.