Vacancy for iOS Developer at DRO Health – Abuja, Lagos or Akwa Ibom
DRO Health is a telehealth platform that makes healthcare easy, fast and affordable!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos or Uyo- Akwa Ibom (Remote Role)
- We are looking for a skilled iOS native developerto rapidly integrate new APIs and improve the current DRO Health iOS app.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly migrate new designs, APIs and functionality into the iOS app, as well as contribute to the development of minor and major features for the iOS app.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must be able to code in Swiftand can build custom UI components
- Must have fast internet
- Must have a Mac
- Must be ableto use the Gitflow methodology
- Has experience in iOS CI/CD
- Has experience and knows how to write iOS Unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectationsand pressure
- Be able to clearly communicate any issues being faced
- Be able to work both independent and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent task estimation skills.
- Improving the current standards of the iOS app
- Fixing bugs when they arise (because there will always be bugs)
- Establish a continuous integration and continuous delivery of the iOS apps through Bitrise
- Rapidly integrate new designs
- Rapidly integrate new APIs
- Writing unit tests for old and new features
- Participate in full scale testing of new iOS app
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Technical support and maintenance of the iOS app
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Ensuring consistent updates to tasks on Clickup
- Participating in Monday team meetings & daily slack standups
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’Work Environment
- The selected applicant will work in avery friendly and supporting environment.
- The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Applications outside the states listed above will still be considered.