Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care. They provide General Paediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pediatrician
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- Pediatrician with strong Clinical Skills
- A medical degree ( MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a Pediatrician (FWACP, FRCP, or US equivalent)
- Any International Advanced Training in Pediatrics will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ post qualification experience
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent patient and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to adjust to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plans
- Potential for accommodation assistance
- Stability in an organization with more than 10 years of healthcare industry experience and has an excellent clinical reputation in the region
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your “Name and Position” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.