Vacancy for Tender/ Bid Administrator at Sprovab Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tender/ Bid Administrator
- Assist the Operations Manager to coordinate the Company’s activities in the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with: NAPIMS, DPR, NCDMB, NIPEX, NNPC
- Prepare bids according to tender’s requirements
- Non-compromising on quality and attention to detail on all deliverables.
- Ensure constant update of the tender register.
- Evolve viable Bidding Strategies with clear measurable indices – Key Competitors, Industry Pricing Structure, Market Share Analysis, Potential Markets and Technological Trends puts together technical bids Consolidates and compiles commercial bids.
- Perform an initial review of Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- Be on Alert to potential problems in tender document
- Generation of documents, updating and reviewing of documents on regular basis for bidding purposes, Document control and record keeping (both hard and soft copies)
- Assist in the administration and co-coordination of all day-to-day activities of the bid and tender development and submissions
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions
- Understand document management, Nipex, DPR, Napims, NNPC, NCDMB and other statutory documentation
- Preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- 1 – 2 years of Bidding and Tender experience
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.