GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volkswagen Mechanic
- Perform work as outlined on repair order/job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with OEM and workshop standards.
- Examines assigned vehicles to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicate with service adviser/maintenance supervisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs can not be completed within the promised time.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the job order/job card.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the foreman/test technician.
- Participate in manufacturer sponsored training programs.
- Ensure break down vehicles are attended to on time.
- Ensure maintenance/repaired are carried out within the company’s budgetary constraint.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicates with workshop/maintenance manager to obtain needed parts.
- Report substandard spare parts to the supervisor/maintenance manager.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar job role.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.