Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. They are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market. Due to expansion they are currenty in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years related experience
- HND/B.Sc in any field
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Supervision of other warehouses in lagos, North and South west
- Report and work hand in hand with the logistics manager
- Manage operations of the warehouse and logistics
- Prepare system documentation
- Pull invoice for daily dispatch
- Reconcile stock with bin card
- Supervise the warehouse
- Prepare reports
- Stock regularization
- Record transporter bill
- Supervise offload of containers
- Carry out stock audit
- Space management
- Inventory control
- Coordination with drivers and loaders.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online