Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Laboratory Servicing company is searching for suitably qualified candidate to manage and maintain a proper accounting system in the organization in the position below:
Job Title: Account/Admin Officer
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- To co-ordinance with Laboratory Manager closely and provide all relevant information required for proper and timely management decision – making.
- To maintain fixed Asset register at the branch level.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Review of reconciliation, support documents and requests for payments.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
- Prepare audit reports (weekly / monthly),
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to Head Office to ensure adequate sanctions are applied
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of the organization and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Head Office as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all current accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control
- B.Sc. Finance/Accountancy
- Professional membership of ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in Management & Financial Accounting principles.
- Must have completed or being exempted from National Youth Service
- Candidates should reside within and around Orile-Agege Axis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Applications to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.