The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior CCL Manager
Ref Id: R-36670
Job Type: Full time
Job Description Summary
- Business Manager responsible for leading RGM by creating the framework for developing a long term value based Commercial Leadership strategy to maximize profitability across the current and future brand, pack and channel portfolios.
- He will engage with the BU to drive business intelligence and harness the potential of all the key data touchpoints both digitally and in the market to create more Consumer/Shopper centric plans that will transform our Initiatives, communication and connection with the market opportunities and realities.
- Leads the System to develop World Class Commercial Excellence capabilities especially in RTM and Segmented Execution that consistently drive effectiveness, flexibility, speed and efficiency to secure competitive advantage and sustainably grow revenue.
- Ensures this strategy takes into account key Business Unit, Bottler and Customer stakeholders by aligning with them throughout the process and instituting a framework of routines and processes that inspire System passion for the co-created strategic imperatives leading to a cultural change from short term volume growth focus to more sustainable long term value generation.
- Franchise SME in driving capabilities and processes to fully leverage Big data advanced analytics as a System.
- Ensures strategies are aligned with Bottler and secures resources to support the execution of these commercial initiatives with focus on Capability building, Automation and accelerating IC & Stills portfolio Partners with the Bottling Customer team in building Customer Leadership capabilities.
- Leverages shopper insights to develop OBM and execute this to create competitive advantage in-store and enhance our shopper experience through segmented PICOS & Portfolio management.
- Leads all T2T meetings with key Customers/CEO’s of various multinational companies.
- Experience leading large and complex initiatives with demonstrated ability to deliver upon results;
- Ability to make decisions and forge alignment with senior business leaders in ambiguous situations
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience FMCG Company in commercial and customer management, ideally with P&L responsibility and in depth understanding of Commercial and Customer strategic developments and execution.
Deadline: 12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online