Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Under the guidance of the Head Internal Control, the Internal Control Officer assists in ensuring and strict adherence of the company’s policy, rules guidelines by all staff.
- Promote and practice the company’s statements of essence- (Mission statement, Vision statement and Value statement) in executing his functions as well as in dealing with both internal and external customers
- Assists the Head Internal Control to ensure that the company’s inventories for both Lagos central warehouse and branches conforms with the system quantity at all times.
- To ensure daily transactions are vetted on a daily basis.
- To ensure that daily transaction documents from the warehouse are returned on a daily basis and accounted for.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in posting into the company’s ERP solution
- To ensure collation of daily sales document
- Partaking in every audit and assurance exercise within Lagos and upcountry
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting or Internal Audit/Control Experience
- Proficiency in excel and quick books.
- A keen eye for details
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Data mining and analytics
- Very effective organizational skills.
- General IT Knowledge
- Business acumen
- Male, preferably.
- From N45,000 monthly.
Job Title: Assistant HR/Admin Officer
- Assist HR /AO in all human resources and admin related functions.
- Extract and send daily Staff attendance to HR / AO for further decision.
- Carry out mini purchases of office provisions, stationery, Toiletries and distribution to Staff.
- Carry out clerical works in the department effectively.
- Update & Generate reports on: Payslip, HR monthly report, Attendance, Purchases, Maintenance (Vehilcles & Facilities, Staff Overtime, Toiletries distribution, Departmental monthly provisions. Loan, Pension, Medical bills)
- Liaise with other departments on Staff matters and administration
- Liaise and negotiate with Vendors in the absence of HR & AO
- Make remittances of all statutory payments to Banks & Liaise with all relevant statutory Agencies as directed by HR / AO
- Any other duties assigned by the Human Resources & Admin. Officer
Background Experience / Qualification/ Requisite
- Minimum of Degree in Social Sciences / Humanities
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal/ communication skill, cross functional teamwork
- Ability to maintain confidentially, personal maturity.
- Age: between 24 – 30Years
Job Title: Ton Truck Driver
Slot: 10 Openings
- Convey company products to designated customers and retrieve products if need arise via the company truck.
- Delivery of customers requests via company truck.
- Management of the company trucks, vehicles and give feedback from customers.
- Ensure prompt products delivery and identification if there is problem with the products.
- Identification of discrepancies of the products demanded by customers and the invoice prepared.
- Carry out any other job as may be required.
- Position strictly for SSCE/OND holders.
- Minimum of 2-3 years driving experience of ten tons truck and must have valid Driver’s License (If you don’t have these two criteria’s please don’t apply).
- Applicants MUST be versatile with the Southern/Eastern driving routes.
- Applicants MUST reside in the environs of Okota, Isolo, Ejigbo, Cele, Ago-Palace, Igando, Mile 2, Mushin & Ilasamaja.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.