Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- In this position, you will be responsible for developing and managing climate mitigation activities in Eko carbon Exchange with a strong focus on the existing and emerging and voluntary carbon scheme.
- You will lead several Eko carbon projects while complying with the relevant standards.
- In addition, you will also be responsible for the preparation of documents and gathering information, relevant for our projects’ success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation and management of climate mitigation activities in Nigeria with a strong focus on the existing and emerging carbon schemes and the voluntary market
- Leading of several Eko carbon projects through their validation, MRV and issuance of carbon credits under different standards (e.g. ISO standard)
- Preparing new carbon mitigation methodologies for innovative projects in the Waste, Energy and Industry sectors
- Leading, co-drafting and supporting proposal preparation and tender submissions for project development related opportunities in Nigeria
- Represent Eko Carbon Exchange towards external stakeholders during business development processes and maintain good relationships with project owners, clients, auditors and other counterparts
- Ensure timely follow-up of projects and manage associated budgets.
- University degree in Environmental Science, Agronomy, Engineering or any related field
- 1- 2 years work experience in project management and/or consulting
- Experience in the Forestry, agriculture and/or environmental sector is desirable
- Familiarity with climate change topic, GHG accounting project, carbon projects, carbon footprinting
- Affinity for climate-relevant technology and solutions
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent English skills, proficiency in German, French and/or Spanish is considered a plus
- Independent working style
- Decision making ability, as well as efficient work style.
- Work in a growing global profit for purpose company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change
- Excellent team spirit, work within a large and international team of sustainability passionate professionals
- The opportunity to work with professional experts all around the world.
Job Title: 3D / 2D Graphic Artist
- The graphic Artist is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- He/she develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports within the brand identity.
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce / refine appropriate creative interactive designs / ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images / renderings
- This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print proofreading / review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders Incorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative Prioritizes, manages & accomplishes multiple projects simultaneously
- Designing Social Media Creatives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design
- Essential to have at least 2 years relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible.
- Artistry and creativity, with plenty of initiative, passion and enthusiasm for design Communication Proficiency, Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.