We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: VI, Lagos
- Shall be accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints; target costing projects; margin analysis; and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor, profit etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Possession of a professional accounting certification.
- 5 years’ post qualification experience.
- Knowledgeable in IFRS and cost accounting.
Job Title: Software IT Specialist
- Import Item Master and related Sub Masters, Item Prices, Discounts and Offers
- Set up Replication jobs
- Replicate Masters from Head Office to Stores
- Replicate Transactions from Stores to Head Office
- Set up Offers and Promotions
- Discount Offers
- Multi Buy i.e. Discount on Quantity
- Mix and Match e.g. Buy 2 Get 1 Free type of offers
- POS Functionality
- POS Transactions and flow till open statement posting
- Design – POS Interface and POS Buttons
- Tender setup and financial links
- Import/Export of Data into Navision using Data ports.
- Experience in LS NAV (Microsoft Dynamics/LS Retail)
- Knowledge of Purchase and Inventory modules in Navision
- Knowledge of Replenishment module
- Good experience of Advance warehouse functionality
- Basic understanding of Finance module in NAV
- Understand LS Data Director
- Understand NAV objects, Tables, Forms and Reports.
Job Title: Driver
- Load and unload organizations merchandize
- Precisely finish all paper work connected with conveyance of merchandize
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Develop and co-coordinate all marketing campaigns.
- Increase our presence/traffic on all social media platform.
- Increase and sustain customer influx to our stores.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Create effective in-store communications and promos.
- Increase the Hubmart brand visibility in Lagos.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 6-10 years experience in Marketing, with at least 4 years as a Marketing manager
- A certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Results Driven
- Technical Knowledge
- Communication skills and networking
Deadline: 18th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.