Diplomatic Volunteers Recruitment at Youths for New Nigeria
Youths for New Nigeria – Nigerian youths account for 75% of the population workforce. The success or failure of a nation is determined by the resourcefulness of the youth.
Youths for New Nigeria is galvanizing the most important gift of the land to champion a new way of thinking and living for individual, collective greatness and national prosperity for all. We seek to ensure the socioeconomic growth of every member and societal transformation for a new Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diplomatic Volunteer
Slots: 7 Openings
- YNN currently seeks the services of Volunteers to establish and grow her diplomatic ties with foreign organisations, embassies and organisations
- The position is to cover each of the continents of the world
- The is a voluntary role and to work remotely.
- The role requires in-depth knowledge of international laws, international communication, understanding of language and culture and other diplomatic regulations
- Graduate of International Relations, History, Languages or related courses.
- A training with the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs would be an advantage.
Deadline: 30th December, 2019.